Tuesday has just become my favourite day.
Tuesday is love.
He's very inspirational.
Anyway, had a great time chatting with my darlings over dinner and at Esplanade. It's one of those night that it's not amount of time spend but how we spend, quality over quantity. Took some photos and small talks, anything under the moonlight. Loved to pieces, though we hardly meet, each time we meet somehow every things just fall into place nicely and makes me feel very glad that I have them close to my heart. Instantly, all the tiredness and crapshit and whatever that's screwing me up, just ease off and I feel being there physically and emotionally. In school, most of the times, either i'm there physically or emotionally. I've learned so much for a mid-week, I have to start to work hard and doubly hard if others are doing the same, for myself and my future. Not that I've not work hard but I want to prove myself, not wanting to face any more regrets and say, "why my grades and dipping, why like that" etc kind of thoughts. It's really toxic. I reckon is all about growing up.
Darlings, thanks for the night out and dinner and conversations. Loved and take care.
Tuesday is love.
He's very inspirational.
Anyway, had a great time chatting with my darlings over dinner and at Esplanade. It's one of those night that it's not amount of time spend but how we spend, quality over quantity. Took some photos and small talks, anything under the moonlight. Loved to pieces, though we hardly meet, each time we meet somehow every things just fall into place nicely and makes me feel very glad that I have them close to my heart. Instantly, all the tiredness and crapshit and whatever that's screwing me up, just ease off and I feel being there physically and emotionally. In school, most of the times, either i'm there physically or emotionally. I've learned so much for a mid-week, I have to start to work hard and doubly hard if others are doing the same, for myself and my future. Not that I've not work hard but I want to prove myself, not wanting to face any more regrets and say, "why my grades and dipping, why like that" etc kind of thoughts. It's really toxic. I reckon is all about growing up.
Darlings, thanks for the night out and dinner and conversations. Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home